Thank you for visiting the Liberian Permanent Mission Website. Our office is opened Monday thru Friday 9:00AM-5PM. Phone: 212-687-1033, 212-687-1034. Fax: 212-687-1035. Email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• H.E. Mr. Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General, United Nations
• H.E. Marjon V. Kamara, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Liberia to the United Nations and Chairperson the 56th session of the Commission of the Status of Women
• Video message: Ms. Michele Bachelet, Under Secretary-General and Executive Director of UN Women
• Ms. Mishkat Al Moumin, Former Minister of Environment in Iraq and Founder and Director of the NGO Women and the Environment (tbc).
• Ms. Anne Itto, Former Caretaker Minister of Agriculture and Forestry and the current Deputy Secretary General of the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement (SPLM) in the Republic of South Sudan.
• Ms. Marina Fe Balmori Durano, Research Coordinator for Political Economy of Globalization, Development Alternatives with Women for a New Era (DAWN),Manila, Philippines.
• Ms. Mirian Masaquiza, Secretariat of the United Nations Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues.
• Ms. Yelena Kudryavtseva, UN Women Sub Regional Office for Eastern Europe and Central Asia
• Ms. Lakshmi Puri, Assistant Secretary-General and Deputy Executive Director, UN Women
Ms. Femi Oke, International broadcaster and a correspondent for WNYC Radio’s national syndicated news show The Takeaway
Running time: 02:07:49